We are the leading Pomegranate Supplier, Pomegranate Wholesaler & trader of premium quality fresh pomegranate from Pune, India which primarily contains vitamin A, C, and E, and is also a rich source of folic acid.
Fresh Pomegranate is one of the major fruit crops commercially grown in the state of Maharashtra with main commercially grown varieties are Bhagwa, Arkata & Ganesh.
Our range of delicious fresh pomegranate is sourced from the most trusted and reliable farms in India. These fresh pomegranate is constantly appreciated for having a large number of juicy seeds. It has many health benefits. we supply fresh pomegranates bhagawa each weighing 200 grams to 500 grams from India – Maharashtra.
We check each and every product at diverse stages including production, packaging, and delivery. Serving the requirements of the customers; we are a well-known Supplier exporter of Fresh & Juicy Pomegranate from India.
Maharashtra is the leading producer of pomegranate followed by Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, and Tamil Nadu. Ganesh, Bhagwa, Ruby, Arakta, and Mridula are the different varieties of pomegranates produced in Maharashtra.
Bhagwa is widely known for its soft seed, Dark red colour, and extremely delicious.
Major Export Variety: Bhagwa.
Packaging : Net weight of box 3.50 / 4.00kg, 4.50kg, 15-20kg in plastic carets.
Fruit count / Box (3.50 kg net wt.) :
- Variety: Bhagwa and Ganesh
- Seasons: Bhagwa : (March & April, June to August, November & December)
- Color: Dark saffron to red color. And in round shape.
- Size: 200 grams to 500 grams fresh pomegranate bhagawa and ganesh
- Packing : per box = 3 kg’s or 5 kg’s
- Counts: 8/9/10/11/12/15/16/17/18 fruit per box (corrugated boxes) cartons are equal distributed per box.
200 to 240 grm – 16 Count
240 to 275 grm – 14 Count
275 to 325 grm – 12 Count
325 Above – 9 / 10 Count
Details: Minimum Weight 180gm, maximum weight 400gm.
Colour of arils: Dark Cherry red.
T.S.S. : 15 to 16.
Acidity : 0.35- 0.39%.
Taste : Sweet
Availability : January | February | March|April | July | August | Nov | Dec
- Container : 40 ft. reefer container.
- Temperature : 1-9 Degree C
- Ventilation : 25%, 15 to 25 cbm/h.
- Humidity : 90% RH is ideal.
- Tons per container: 17 tons.
- Pallets per container: 20 pallets for both 3 Kg’s & 5 Kg’s.
- Cartons per container: 4200-4400 cartons for 3.5 Kg’s | 3200-3400 cartons for 5 Kg’s
- Cartons per pallet : 210 – 260 cartons for 3.5 Kg’s | 160 – 180 cartons for 5 Kg’s.